- Homework: Word work is officially done due to the fact that I need to give a spelling inventory next week. Math and Reading minutes are also wrapping up this week. The reading minutes from this week are still due Monday.
- All library books are due back to the library.
- May 21 (Monday): The parent team is putting on a lunch for the PR staff. If you are available at lunch time (11:55-12:20), would you be willing to sit with the kids? Email me if you are interested!
- May 25: Tetrahedron Kites. If you'd like to volunteer, I could still use people on Wednesday, May 30!
- May 28 (Monday): Memorial Day
- May 29 (Tuesday): Celebration with our Ruff Reader Volunteers and Field day in the afternoon.
- May 30 (Wednesday): Class cursive party
- May 30 (Wednesday): Sound Demonstration at the High School. This ties in nicely with our Science unit. We will be out of the building from 11:00-12:00.
- May 31 (Thursday): Last full day. Send your child with a bag to bring home all of the goodies from his/her desk! Some kids have A LOT to bring! :)
- May 31 (Thursday): All-Star baseball game.
- June 1: Last day. This is a half day and dismissal is at 11:30. Feel free to join us for our final chapel at 10:45.
- All-Star baseball game: This is happening! However, we are dependent on the players exam schedule and tournament schedule. It will likely be one of the afternoons of our last week of school.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!